Outgoing Loader Operator: The Loader operator is the leader of the production crew at his loading station. His responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Loading the assigned number of containers each day at pace.
- Complete pre-work equipment check to ensure proper operating condition of equipment.
- Operate the loader in accordance with all safety protocol set forth by management.
- Oversee all aspects of the loading process to ensure containers are loaded to company standards.
- Report any abnormalities with equipment or personnel to management immediately after observation.
- At the end of the work day leaving the loading station prepared for the next day.
- Clock in and out at the beginning and end of each day.
- Wear and maintain all require PPE.